Office 365 Migrations
Bring your office environment up to the new standard.
Are You Meeting The New Standards For Email?
Email has come a long way from being a novelty in the 1990’s. Today it is the standard for business communication. More data is being stored in email, people are more mobile, and hackers have gotten smarter. This all means users require their email be accessible, secure, and archived. The new standards of email have surpassed what many traditional providers can offer.
To determine if you can benefit from moving your email functions to Office 365, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you using Exchange 2013 or 2016?
- Do you have unlimited user mailbox storage?
- Can you call support immediately if you have technical questions?
- Does your service agreement guarantee a 99.999% uptime?
- Is your email system backed up to an off-site data center?
- Have you deployed enterprise-level antivirus/anti-malware software?
- Do you have physical security for your servers and equipment? (CCTV, keycard access, secure storage)
- Do you retain all of your emails and attachments in a tamper-proof archive?
- Does your email archiving solution index over 500 types of file attachments?
- Are your archived emails stored in a separate infrastructure from your email server?
- Is your Exchange server properly configured?
If the answer to any of these is “no,” you are a prime candidate to migrate to Office 365.
Benefits Of Microsoft Office 365
A cloud option is most likely the best option for your business.
Here are more advantages to migrating to Office 365:
- Depending on the service plan, you get the entire Office application suite with your email.
- Pay as you go pricing means the entire service is scalable to your needs. This means you can buy as many licenses as you need at any given time to account for changes in your workforce. When you need to add a user, call us, and we handle it for you.
- Automatic upgrades and patches enhance security and user experiences. And your email stays up while this happens, so there is never any downtime.
Your email is critical to your business.
Make sure it is up to the standard with SNC.
Migration As Seamless As Possible
The term “data migration” isn’t normally congruent with “simple.” SNC has handled hundreds of migrations like yours, and we are well equipped to handle issues such as:
- Existing issues with Microsoft Exchange
- Slow network connections
- Misconfigured firewalls and proxy devices
- Compliance issues
- Third-party plugins
At SNC, we want to take the confusion and hassle out of cloud computing and the data migration process. Office 365 can revitalize your business and reduce your costs, but moving your data isn’t a simple process. To do it right, all you need is a trusted advisor in your corner to develop a migration plan, perform the migration as scheduled, and make sure your systems are working as intended. We will work directly with Microsoft to make sure you have the most cost-effective solution that is best for your business’s needs. SNC will develop a customized package to get you the right applications and mail services for your business.
Call us today for a consultation, and we will determine the best plan to migrate your mailboxes to Office 365.