Get it done right the first time with help from SNC.
When you invest capital in new computer hardware or want to implement new software, SNC will provide expert services to install and integrate the new equipment into your existing network. Better yet, SNC can advise you on the best equipment to purchase, what will integrate with your current setup, what you do or do not need, and how to get the best deal before you decide to buy.
Some of the services we offer include the installation of:
- Network equipment including routers and switches
- Point of sale equipment
- Networking devices
- Desktop computers
- Server installation
- Operating system installation
- Data center organization and cabling
- Software upgrades/installation
- VoIP phone installation
- Conference room technology
- Digital signage
- Financial or proprietary software installation
Do you need new technology?
SNC will help you choose the right choice.
Do You Need New IT Equipment?
Computer equipment is a significant expense, particularly for a small business. Since even a single computer is a large investment, it is easy to wait until your current one is obsolete or broken to replace it. But this is not a great strategy as it leaves your company open to significant downtime, particularly if the technology in question supports a mission-critical process.
Here are some questions to ask when you need to replace your equipment:
- Are old computers delaying other upgrades?
- Are slow computers driving away customers?
- Do your employees complain about the equipment they use?
- How much longer is your current equipment under warranty?
- Do you have an established equipment replacement process?
- How much is in your budget for upgrades?
The answers to these questions will give you an indication of when your computer equipment has served past its useful life.
SNC Has The Answers
The best course of action is to eliminate the guesswork that goes into buying new hardware for your business. SNC will assess your equipment and software and give you an honest estimate of how well it is currently performing, how long until performance becomes a significant issue, and the best course of action to replace it. Call us today for a free consultation!